- Core Processes
- HiPurity Water Systems
- BioWiz Bioreactors / Fermenters
- CIP / SIP Systems
- Wastewater Solutions
- Solvent Recovery Unit
Praj HiPurity Systems Limited,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Unit No. 1211, 1st Floor,
C.S. No. 131A-1/A, Guru Hargovindji Marg,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093. India.
Fax: 91-22-2874 7129
Email : info@PrajHipurity.net
Bioreactors / Fermenters
A bioreactor may refer to any manufactured or engineered device or system that supports a biologically active environment. A bioreactor/fermenter is equipment in which a controlled environment is provided for the fermentation processes. It is the system which helps to grow, maintain the micro organisms/ cells in controlled environment.
Generally the system used for Microbial fermentation process is called a Fermenter. AND the one which is used for cell culture (mammalian/insect cell) fermentation process is called Bioreactor.
Praj BioWiz Smart Bioreactors
Praj HiPurity Systems Limited, having worked closely with pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare and cosmetics industries conversant with core processes and applications in these industries.
- PRAJ Hipurity systems introduce BioWiz series of in situ sterilizable Fermenter/ Bioreactor systems designed to perform complex bio-processes.
- Range of sizes from Lab, Pilot to Manufacturing scale.
- SMART bioreactor - Fully automatic process sequence operations.
- Catalog as well as completely customized solutions
- Cost effective design offerings to meet the exact requirements of end users.
- Skid based, the most compact design to utilize minimum foot print in any facility.
- Designed as per International Standards to meet requirements of Process as well as End Users.
- In house fabrication, in house electro polishing and in-house testing to have complete control on quality at each stage.
- Team of bioprocess with actual experience of handling various processes in designing the fermenters / bioreactors to make it more users friendly.
- They bring to the fore their experience from grass root level and take it all the way to design a system
- Inbuilt safety consideration for process, person & environment.
- PLC SCADA based automation with options of fully automatic or semi automatic operations depending upon requirement.
- Documentation, meeting the regulatory requirements as per cGMP, GEP, GDP norms.
- On time delivery to meet the project schedules.
BioWiz offers the following modules in the design:
- Aeration/Gas supply module
- Exhaust/Venting module
- Additive addition module
- Sterilization module
- CIP module
- Thermostat control module
- Mechanical seal module
- Sampling module
- Harvesting module
The BioWiz systems are designed to cater the Biopharma process requirements for
- Lab studies
- Process development
- Process optimization
- Process characterization
- QbD STUDIES
- Process scale up activities
- Manufacturing application.
The BioWiz can be utilized for the development and manufacturing of the fermentation based products. Examples:
- Bio-therapeutics (Recombinant proteins, hormones, blood factors etc)
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAb or moAb)