- Who we are
- Vision & Mission
- Statutory Information
Praj HiPurity Systems Limited,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Unit No. 1211, 1st Floor,
C.S. No. 131A-1/A, Guru Hargovindji Marg,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093. India.
Fax: 91-22-2874 7129
Email : info@PrajHipurity.net
With our vast experience in the field of Hygienic industry, we add a different dimension to our offerings. We design our systems to ensure seamless integration with other systems in the plant while adhering to stringent quality standards and regulations across the globe. With a backing of strong infrastructure, we can cater to specific requirements of the clients. We encompass our customer's entire range of sterile equipment requirements in a project including Vessels for various in-process applications including Mixing & Storage, Clean utilities, Process piping, CIP/SIP, structurals, Instrumentation - Automation, Transfer panels, etc. While designing, we encapsulate the following requirements:
- In-depth Process Understanding and always look to provide a leverage
- Functional Requirements of the process
- Process Cycle Control
- Process Parametric Control
- While designing, particular attention is given to ensure adherence to drainability aspect of the system to ensure zero dead leg free system
- 3D-modelling is an inherent activity which gives a clear visibility and walkthrough capabilities of the project.
- Instrumentation & Automation:
A well designed control & automation solution plays a very significant role in defining efficient functioning of a customer’s manufacturing facilities and has a major impact on productivity, quality & profitability of the plant. Owing to these factors, it is imperative that the process plant and automation must be designed to work hand in hand with each other. In order to achieve this, it is essential to understand the process know-how to meet the necessary regulatory requirements. We understand the requirements of the client and integrate automation to the process systems seamlessly.