- General Information
- Board of Directors
- Appointment Letter of Board of Directors
- Notices of General Meetings
Praj HiPurity Systems Limited.
Dr. Pramod ChaudhariChairman
Associations:He has been associated with many eminent organizations holding responsible positions from time to time. He is:
- President of Advisory Council of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Member of the Board of Entrepreneurship Development Center at NCL, Pune
- Member of the Board of Governors of National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- Founder Trustee of Pune International Center (PIC)
- Founder Member and President of Indian Federation of Green Energy (IFGE)
- Founder Member of Inter Institutional Inclusive Innovations Center (i4c)
- Member on the Advisory Boards of reputed academic institutes of Engineering, Technology and Management, strongly promoting Industry – Academia interaction, leading to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- President of Maharatta Chamber of Commerce, Industries & Agriculture (MCCIA) Pune for 2016-18 (till Sept 2018)
- President of Science & Technology Innovation Park Pune during 2016-17; Chairman of CII National Committee on Bio-Energy / Biofuels / Renewable Energy from 2007-08 till 2016-17
Awards and Recognitions:Some of the awards Pramod has received for entrepreneurship and excellence are –
- ‘Asia’s Greatest Leader 2018’ award by URS AsiaOne Magazine; Process reviewers PriceWaterhouseCoopers P.L.
- ‘ABP Majha Sanman Puraskaar 2018’ in Aug 2018
- The ‘Distinguished Alumnus Award’ and ‘Distinguished Service Award’ by IIT, Bombay.
- ‘BioSpectrum Leadership Award’ for his remarkable work in promoting the cause of Biofuels in the past three decades
- ‘Empresario Most Inspiring Entrepreneur Award’ by National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ by Sugar Technologists’ Association of India
- ‘Maxell (Maharashtra Corporate Excellence) Life Time Achievement Award’ by Maxell Foundation, Mumbai
- ‘Life Time Achievement Award’ by Army Institute of Technology, Pune
- ‘National Level Entrepreneurship Award’ by Jagatik Marathi Chamber of Commerce.
- ‘Outstanding Contribution through Innovation Award’ by Chemtech Foundation for leading Praj into developing innovative technologies.
- ‘Arya Chanakya Maharashtra Rajya Udyojak Shreshtha Puraskar’ (for best practice of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility) by MAEER’s MIT School of Government, Pune
- Voted amongst ‘Globally Top 100 People’ in BioEnergy space by Biofuels Digest, consecutively for three years.
Mr. Vikram PanditDirector and Manager
Bachelor of engineering (Mechanical) 1977
Master of.Technology. from Indian Institute of Technology. , Mumbai 1979
1. Walchandnagar Industries, Walchandnagar. 1979- 1987
(Dy. Chief Project engineer)
8 years experience in project management division dealing with specialized products.
2. Thyssen Krupp India Ltd., Pune 1987 – 1992 As Project manager got valuable five years experience project management function for high value capital goods
3. Bukaka Kujang Prima, Jakarta – Indonesia Worked as Proect Manager handling international projects and set up manufacturing facility
4. Praj Industries Ltd., Pune 411 021 (1994 – Till date)
Working for the last 25 years in various capacities as head of Plant Engineering division, Head of project management and construction division , head of effluent treatment division, head of Projects in Colombia and Praj representative in subsidiary in Brazil as resident representative distillery, mainly handling International assignments involving - Preparation of project definition statement, Project feasibility study, Execution of turnkey projects. Has wide experience in all facets of projects around the world from CONCEPT to COMMISSIONING. Had lead transformation team as leader of POET (Praj Operational excellence team) which was responsible to institutionalize excellence concept in Praj operations. Worked as Head of operations as member of Chairman’s
Now working as Director PHS